read the printed word! Proudly Pinoy!

Thank You Mister

0

Posted by Whang | Posted in , , , | Posted on Martes, Agosto 7, 2012

Thank you for the love my sweet Mister
Thank you for the time we spent together
Thank you for the words that made me feel better
Thank you for the embrace that made me feel safer

Thank you for the gifts that always came in surprise
Thank you for not telling lies
Thank you for the flowers that made me smile
Thank you for the cards last Valentines

Thank you for the trips you took for me
Thank you for the tears you shared with me
Thank you for the smiles that made my day
Thank you for the memories, both serious and insane

Thank you for the shoulders to lean on
Thank you for the inspiration
Thank you for the fights you bravely endured
Thank you for being my cure

Thank you for not giving up on me when the world was cold
Thank you for the hand I can always hold
Thank you for the adventures we took
Thank you for the poems and songs you wrote

Thank you for the mountains we climbed
Thank you for being this kind
Thank you for the good memories to remember everyday
Thank you for loving me






  
                                                                    

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...