read the printed word! Proudly Pinoy!

A Yellow Letter For Yellowman

0

Posted by Whang | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Lunes, Enero 2, 2012



Today I cried
You were there to stop the tears from falling
Then we both smiled
And stopped all the angels from crying

Today I thank you
You put an end to my sorrow
This day will soon come to an end
Tomorrow I’ll be eager to see you again

Every day I could only thank God
Because it was I that you chose to love
You are the sweetest memory I have
And you will always be until my time has gone

Today it was the curve of your lips I memorized
The beating of your heart while you close your eyes
Then I thanked God
Because it was you that I chose to love

Today we walked hand in hand
With each step we took I loved you more and more
With each teardrop you wiped
I came to trust you with my life

There was a reason why God sent you to my path
Because the world is mean and my strength is not enough
I am the luckiest woman in the world
Because it was you who knocked in my door




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...